Thursday 13 March 2014

The You Way and Morning Run

As some of you might know, I am training for the London marathon, which is exactly 1 month away from now, it means only about 2 weeks left of training since I am planning to take it very easy the 2 weeks before race. Went for my standard run before work this morning and it was beautiful, although my legs were a bit heavy. I love training in the morning, it give me energy for the whole day. Also London is getting sunnier and warmer and it really makes a difference to my mood and energy. Just now hope it wont be too hot in April.

Today is the launch of THE YOU WAY which is an exciting project in by Sofi Fahrman, Anine Bing and Pernille Teisbaek, (they are all linking to their blogs on the website). Always exciting to read about these girls' and their upcoming projects, sure it will be fabulous ! I met Anine in LA a few month ago and was so impressed with her, and her collection. Her signature leather jackets have been spotted on several celebs.

No comments:

Post a Comment