Monday 24 March 2014

My shoe addiction

I decided to give all my black shoes some treatment this weekend, the suede ones I brushed and sprayed and leather ones added some shine with shoe polish. It makes a difference to take good care of your shoes, I always leave my Louboutins to get a red rubber sole on as well since the colour otherwise end of coming off.

Soon I am putting the boots to sleep a for a while...and I might add another amazing black pair this week. Will see if they get mine this week, have not really decided and need to have a meeting with my financial planner first:) But these shoes will just lift a whole outfit so no need for any new clothes!

Here we have
- CL Vicky Suede boots 140mm (love these but a bit uncomfy since so high)
- CL pigalle 120 mm
- CL suede boots 100mm (not sure of exact name of this style  but one of my first CL purchase)
- CL Bianca 140mm (high as well, do not wear a lot)
-CL studded boots 120mm (not sure about this name either actually, got them about 2-3 yrs ago)




No comments:

Post a Comment